What if brands decide tomorrow that they don’t want to work with bloggers anymore, they don’t see the value?
In our new “Unlock the Mystery” series, we’re opening up the conversation about exactly how people make their money and where they struggle to help you get to the root of your relationship with money and reach your own earning potential.
Liz Falcigno is the founder of The Clean Eating Couple (which focuses on creating healthy, delicious recipes that are easy to make), a food photographer, fitness instructor and dog mom to her rescue pup Ziti. She also helps brands in the food space with recipe development and images for their websites.
When Liz started her website in 2013, though, it was a hobby: a way to chronicle her journey with health and wellness, with her “friends and mom” as her main audience. She quit her corporate marketing job in January of 2018, doubled down on growing her blog as a business, and now works for herself full time.
In this installment of our Unlock the Mystery series, Liz talks frankly with us about her blog’s financial growth (in real numbers), the back end of her business and how she prioritizes her income streams.
Listen in as she breaks down:
- what her schedule looked like as she transitioned her blog from a hobby to a business
- her expected total revenue for the year
- her income streams and where she’s trying to build
- her changing approach to affiliate marketing, particularly her Amazon Affiliate strategy
- her to-do list and goals for 2019
- the one thing she wishes she knew earlier when it comes to money and her business
Enjoy! Make sure to let us know what you thought of this episode over in our private Facebook community, Businessese HQ.
Check out these related episodes!
Going from Side Hustle to Full Time Hustle with Mary Clavieres
1% Infinity: Next Level Food Blogging with Bjork Ostrom
Monetizing with Affiliate Marketing with Angel Djambazov